Weather Alert!

Strong winds and heavy snow showers are forecast for tomorrow and Friday. The current plan is that the school will continue to operate normally.  However, if conditions make the site unsafe and/or if staff are unable to travel to school, we may have to close. Information regarding any school closure will be posted on the website, so please check for updates regularly. (If a decision has to be made overnight or first thing in the morning, we will endeavour to post this information no later than 7.30am.)

If school opens but conditions worsen during the day, we may need to close early. Please have a plan in place for this eventuality and agree/discuss with your child tonight, in advance of tomorrow. With this in mind, please also ensure that your child has suitable outerwear for the very cold conditions.